Monday 18 May 2015

PPP


My social media

In this quick blog I'm just going to explain my current social media presence and why I am on the current sites as I am. First of all is Facebook obviously, this is where I share my animations through my other media sites, most importantly at the moment is YouTube, this is where I upload my animation first due to my familiarity with it, but as previously explained its seems too trivial now a days and not a good carrier for art so I will definitely look into Vimeo for its more professional appearance and functions, I go under the name 'Frame by Frame Animations' this is the name of my personal small animation company, just the beginning but I thought I should give myself a name for a more professional standing as just saying by Elliot Gascoigne seems very rudimentary. I will be including my name on my business cards! For images I mainly use Tumblr, this is for the sleek style it uses and the ease of use that it encompasses, its also a very good way of getting things seen as you can re-blog (like you can in many blogs) but I've also been advised to use Instagram as its very artist heavy, but I've always been reluctant to try it due to my previous vision of the site being for people who take selfies and want to put filters on everything.so I do need to look into more efficient ways of getting my work out there, this will be a summer task to open more doors as I go into third year.

No comments:

Post a Comment