Monday 18 May 2015

PPP


Presents

Linking in with my last post, there are also certain times when you have to create a physical creation in order to achieve the results you want, for example, another responsive brief was a self set one where I needed to create Christmas gifts due to the lack of money I had. I decided to create some small jewellery or gift boxes in my own style. here was my plan


This is my favourite style of planning, handkerchief designs: where you rough out the idea on concept with no real focus on the artistic direction but instead getting the idea across easily and effectively.

Here is a few images of the process that I used to create these, bearing in mind I had about 48 hours to complete these so I had to think about time management in depth to accommodate drying times of materials, this helped me gain an insight into what it could be like in the industry where they have to turn out work at a moments notice.











This instance is easy to determine which method to use, I don't think that giving people a JPEG image of a render would be the same as giving them a physical object that they can interact with and keep precious items in. so there are definitely different opportunities in the commercial realm. this would effect me if I were either representing certain products or actually creating those products!

No comments:

Post a Comment