Sunday 17 May 2015

PPP


SWOT

A part of PPP this year is to hone in on our own individual skill-sets and interests in the professional world, and to begin this journey we must first do a SWOT test:

STRENGTHS

WEAKNESSES

OPPORTUNITIES

THREATS



We break down our attributes and identify which ones fall into each of these categories in order to fulfil part of the module outcomes of; Identifying what we want to improve.

Before I SWOT myself first I want to state what I would like to improve on before hand just to see how the SWOT affects my judgement.

I would like to develop my digital effects skills, learning about N Particles etc and green screening 
So here is a brief run down of my SWOT!



STRENGTHS:

Modelling

Maya

Weaknesses

Post effects

Hand drawn

Opportunities

Creating environments

Stop Motion

Threats

Lack of time

Lack of money

Space!


This is my initial SWOT, it highlighted the direction I should go with my learning journey. I decided to choose something as my learning journey ... the creation of environments using Maya and physically. this will give me a good comparison between them both.


No comments:

Post a Comment