Friday 8 May 2015

Applied Animation


First storyboard

Here is the first draft of the storyboard I created using Maya for the purpose of the crit and to have a good indication where the animation is heading as I start to create the sets and animate




Original frames:











Working in maya to create these frames was a good opportunity to think about camera angles as I can adjust the camera's in real time which makes it incredibly easy to get the right camera angles. I will definitely use this method in the future, creating simple assets using primitives to gain a good understanding of camera and lighting angles.

There is only one problem. when I created this I created the assets free hand ... this turned out to be a mistake as you can see the assets are all terribly out of scale! so the next step is to learn how to create a detailed scaled down floor plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment