Thursday 14 May 2015

Applied Animation


Conveyor belts


One of the issues I had was the conveyor belts, I wasn't sure how to go about including them, either I just have a stationary model of it and just animate the meat going along or have a functional conveyor belt. I decided to try and create a functional one. the issue I encountered was that they drooped down and also the paint made the material very rough and the meat didn't weight it down so they kept popping off. but after a few frames I discovered I could tighten the material by pulling it down from underneath. this kept the material flat and stopped the meat from accidentally moving off place. I would definitely choose a different material if I ever create one again, maybe a thin leather, one I wouldn't have to paint which in turn stiffens the material.

No comments:

Post a Comment