Thursday 14 May 2015

Applied Animation


Finished Animation!

Here is the finished animation!


The audio I had great fun creating, using different metals to create different sounds, and creating the cow's moans was even more fun! the only part I didn't enjoy as much was the editing, but purely because I'm not very good at it, but I definitely need to practice and this was very good practice. another thing I learnt from the editing process is the selection of the right program, I began using after effects. which was good for adding effects, but the RAM previews were painfully slow and the audio was very awkward, so then I finished it using premier, which I wish I'd have discovered earlier as it was so much faster and easier to process my animation. but my favourite aspect by far was creating the sets. It is something that I love doing as you can see in my tumblr blog 


It is something I am very passionate about, the only downside is the price for materials, which is why I try and salvage a lot of materials when I can!

If I were to re-do the animation, I would definitely use premier from the start and maybe elongate my clips a little longer as I fear they are a bit too quick to see what is going on. but overall I am very happy with the outcome, despite the time management that made my process quite rushed towards the end. so for Applied Animation 3 I will definitely get any pre production work done well in advance!




No comments:

Post a Comment