Wednesday 7 January 2015

Study Task 2


Part 3

The penultimate exercise that we had to accomplish was a segmented pendulum.
similar to the first, but much more complicated to achieve by animating free hand. this is where the graph editor really comes into its own, without it there would be many frustrations with the task.

it took a few attempts to familiarise myself with the technique but then it came relatively easy after understanding it.

by using the infinity element of the graph editor I could make a convincing loop of my segmented pendulum.

Here is the playblast:



I couldn't have been more happier with the outcome for this task, it came out exactly as i wanted it to, and  learnt some valuable techniques included in the graph editor.

If I were to do it again I would just make it longer!

Here is the final render:






No comments:

Post a Comment