Wednesday 22 April 2015

Puzzle Range Brief


Final renders

Here are the range of puzzle arrangements representing 3 different types of puzzle that Piri produce, I did this so they could see the arrangement being used by not just one of the puzzles and the colour scheme but three of them. after getting feedback from my peer, I did later agree that I could have used more than one colour in the stacks as the buyer wouldn't buy three of the same puzzles. this was something I should have considered whilst approaching the brief. it comes down to brief assessment and assessing the demographic.




A few background considerations would be that the lighting could be greatly improved, this could be accomplished by researching into object photography. and also just to note the eyelets were added for authenticity.

No comments:

Post a Comment