Tuesday 14 April 2015

Datomec Exhibition Brief


Development

After creating the basic geometry I could start adding more detail and adding a few textures as I go along. I'm not the best at textures as I've never really learnt to use them properly, but after researching into the methods of materials and textures I was more comfortable with using them. 


As you can see I've started to add minor details such as the air ducts on the ceiling and textures on the doors and floor. I sent this development piece and the response was great already!

"cant wait to see the final renders"

The texture for the air ducts was created by manipulating an image on google to create a more appropriate image for texturing:


We were both happy with the development so far, it was now time to add some finer details.

No comments:

Post a Comment