Monday 20 April 2015

Christmas Brief


Day 2

Day 2, the final day ... I had to finish modelling the houses and then undercoat all of the models then paint them with detail, this was a daunting task due to the amount of painting I had to do in one day, and from experience that if you use a hair dryer to dry layers of paint quickly then those layers are prone to chip. but this was something I had to accept might happen due to the time schedule.


after the islands were painted and flocked I was then modelling the rest of the houses, creating the seperate roof segments took about 6 tubes of super glue, I used super glue as opposed to my preferred pva due to the quick drying time, which was crucial in this brief.



Now that the houses were modelled it was on to the painting of them, using the same technique as the islands, undercoating black and then dry brushing custom colours onto different features.





After a long day of modelling and painting they were done!! ready to pack for the recipients.

No comments:

Post a Comment