Monday 20 April 2015

Puzzle Range Brief


My Ideas

Here is the design sheet I quickly put together to get some ideas on paper, there are different experiments with the shape of the puzzle boxes to explore innovation, and try to create a completely different style of box using the original design


Its quite different to my usual style, I normally build my ideas up from a handkerchief sketch, which is my most prefered method, but this one felt a bit too fast! a bit of peer feedback made me agree that the two ideas at the bottom need re-thinking, the bottom left one looks a bit too much like a spaceship and the one to the left resembles something not fit to write on my blog ... I will be re-thinking these designs in Maya where I can sculpt them freely and see how the objects react.


No comments:

Post a Comment