Saturday 18 April 2015

LCA Creative Networks Brief



Initial Ideas

Now as ive been going through these briefs I have realised that my initial stage of pre-production may seem very rugged, but its the way I like to work, its not scribbling because there is a purpose to it. its more of a handkerchief approach to getting ideas down. this following sheet is how I approached this brief, I let my pen follow an unknown path that might inspire me to create a more resolved idea. and being as though the animation is going to be simple line drawn what better way to brainstorm than to start dancing with a pencil.


As you can see, very simple, but its my method of getting ideas down.

After flowing the pencil round for a while trying to get a good rhythm down I found the one pattern I was happy with!




No comments:

Post a Comment