Tuesday 24 February 2015

COP 2


So I have derived my Essay title from the lecture that i enjoyed titled: Cities in film and media.
After a discussion with my Context of Practice tutor, the title that came to fruition was:

How does the environment in animation represent the uncanny and psychological concerns

There is a lot of room to explore darker reasons as to why some animations sets or environments are as they are, but i will have to be careful to not slip into the trap of exploring the animation itself, its characters and stories.

I will research into Sigmond freud's work to explore the uncanny and various other psychological texts to better understand where i am to go.

I will be influenced by a number of graphs as well that give a more visual outlook on the uncanny valley


But first i will start my essay in order to scribe down a starting point in which to explore further.

No comments:

Post a Comment