Tuesday 24 February 2015

Direction


The direction i'm going:

As its come quite apparent, I like to incorporate my dark and macabre tone of voice into all my animations so instead of working with a team, i've decided to approach the module individually, being my own director, but asking for people to chip in where necessary, so in layman's terms: we will be our own directors but each others crew!

So I have tried my hand at doing the concept art as I knew it wasn't my strong point, after going to Animex and seeing a tutorial about how a concept artists does his spaceships for guardians of the galaxy.

Here is my first, its more of a visual brainstorm rather than concept art, but this was to try out this new method whilst still considering my desired feel as to what my animation is going to be like.


There are aspects which i like such as the saw blade, but I am still a novice when it comes to photoshop so the outcome wasn't up to my wanted standard.

I will use Maya to set out a brief scene and use the same method to achieve a more realistic concept art which is more aesthetically pleasing ... whilst still being disturbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment