Tuesday 24 February 2015

Propercorn Brief


Final Boards!

After assessing my peer feedback I made some crucial adjustments to my boards that would help me better reach the judges and to answer the brief in a more appropriate way!


Straight away the main criticism was the lack of text assisting my explanation so I added text along all boards.


I was also advised to add different examples of where the animations would appear!


There was a brief discussion about the illustrations, how they were too bold and distracted one from the content. so I knocked down the opacity of the illustrations and I saw how much of a difference it makes! it definitely makes my boards look more professional.


I added a fourth board to be able to incorporate a type of storyboard as some of my peers asked what the animations actually are, this board help me show what the content of the animations was.

I am much happier with the new version of the boards as they look a lot more professional and get a lot of the content across. this would not have been possible without my peers reviewing them and giving me constructive criticism, this not only showed me how important having a second opinion is but also how important collaborating is, because if I can improve my boards by someone just giving me their opinion then who knows what could be accomplished with more of that persons time devoted to the same cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment