Saturday 28 February 2015

BAF


BRADFORD ANIMATION FESTIVAL!


And so commenced the 20th anniversary of Bradford animation festival. this was my second time at this fantastic festival! but regrettably until further notice this would be the last one. the plethora of wonderful and weird animations is astonishing, but most relevant to the module, the professional speakers gives a solid explanation to their practices and how to reflect on them in our own practices.

My note book this year round was filled to the brim with notes, for various reasons:
the content was more appropriate to me and also I took for granted last year how it can effect my work and how it can benefit this module. but also I've learnt how valuable these visits and talks are to bettering my knowledge of the professional world and what I can do to increase my knowledge further!

so read on to hear of the fantastic presentations and shows I went to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment