Thursday 20 March 2014

my environmental studies


I am not sure what to think...

as we have discovered earlier i am quite fussy when it comes to drawings and drawing observasionaly, so this was quite a learning experience for me. 
i wanted to learn how to let my drawings 'breathe' as we had a presentation of some drawings and some examples were drawn right to the edge of the page but i wanted to let mine breathe to make it more aesthetically appealing! here they are:
















As you can see there is quite a mixture of media involved in my drawings as i wanted to broaden my skills in different media and also i might find the right technique for different things. but i think if there was something i would improve/ change is the quality of line, some of these are quite abstract so if someone wanted to know what something looked like, my drawings probably aren't the best to represent that.

i didn't enjoy this task, because i get really conscious about my drawing when it has to have a certain level of accuracy, so maybe thats something to improve, my attention to detail and accuracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment