Friday 7 November 2014

Interim Crit!


7/11 Interim Crit

Overall the Crit was a success! it gave me valuable feedback to better my practice and to develop my ideas and hone in my focus to better priorities!

The issues discussed

The environment in which MOOM inhabits
The development of MOOM I have done has been very simple, no obvious environment other than a plane as a floor.

How the T-Shirt is going to be represented
In the Crit I didn't really cover the prop, the t-shirt. this was brought up at the end as something I need to develop. 

The reference material
as I stated in my presentation, the reference wasn't my final reference as it did not have the correct movements in which to portray the emotions I wanted to describe through animation

The timing
A very helpful tip I was given was to slow the whole thing down, I was too worried that it was too short, but my peer said that I could add longer gaps between each sentence. this would increase how dramatic it will appear. also I could carry on the animation even after the camera zooms out after MOOM falls to the floor, this is something I am very fond of and will definitely implement into my final piece.




My Actions


Re-do my reference
To get a better flow of movements and to 'Ham' up my performance.

Test the animation on MOOM after re-doing reference
To see how capable I am at responding to my reference

experiment with lighting/environment
after developing the scene

Experiment with cloth simulation
decide how to approach the prop.



No comments:

Post a Comment