Friday 24 October 2014

Acting Up!


First Things First!

The Brief states that we have to animate a given character to the dialogue of a song chorus or verse, using the rig provided to animate the narrative that we choose to create in conjunction with the lyrics.

So the first step was to think of a song that had lyrics that would be adequate to create a narrative for, this proved to be fairly tricky, so there are a few ideas that i've been throwing around which include:

Nicki Minaj 'Anaconda'

Indina Menzel 'Let It Go'

Lilly Allen 'Its Not Fair'

Christmas Song 'I Saw Mother Kissing Santa Claus'

Right Said Fred 'I'm too sexy'


All the songs are quite comical in a way but i want to take the comical value and reverse it in a way that increases its comical value 10 fold!

Ive decided to go with 'Im Too Sexy' and as you know the lyrics are:

I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts
And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan
New York and Japan


so I wanted to have my moom holding a t-shirt and looking distraught that he is too sexy for it, because its his favourite shirt, but he cant ear it because he's too sexy!

So my next steps are to film some reference material to work with! 



No comments:

Post a Comment