Monday 12 May 2014

Piecing everything together


My flat mate said:

"If you get a second monitor ... you will never look back!"


He was right!!!


Having a double monitor setup means it has doubled my work rate, having After Effects on the one screen and Photoshop on the other.

I was completing scenes on Photoshop then transferring straight to After Effects to piece it together, it has been absolutely fantastic and i just wish i had discovered this earlier on!



Here is my project nearing the finish!! it was the longest animation i have ever done so i couldn't RAM preview the whole animation, i had to preview it in chunks because of the amount of RAM it needed!!

But that didn't slow me down too much, but i can see how big animation companies need the most high tech computers to cope with the demand that the machine has!

No comments:

Post a Comment