Sunday 1 March 2015

Animex!


Animex!


Now in our 16th year, Animex at Teesside University plays host to some of the greatest talent in the animation and games industries, giving you the chance to learn from the best through our talks and workshops

This was my first time at Animex, but it probably wont be my last! it was an extraordinary festival with some amazing speakers and presentations. my most valued experience at the festival was the marketing session on the evening of one of the days, where there were stalls manned by these incredible names in the industry and gave us a chance to talk with them as people and really feel a part of the industry itself.

There are many good presentations that I viewed and am very grateful for the valuable lessons and techniques I have learnt!

No comments:

Post a Comment